This is a tool to help create particle effects based on the sample shaders provided in the XNA education catalogue.
The shader parameters and formulae are fixed but the values can be adjusted in real time to view the result.
- Load existing effects from XML files
- Save modified versions to XML files
- Change particle settings and see the results in real time
- Change the image used for the particle texture
- Add multiple particle effects and emitters
- View several particles at the same time
Work In Progress
- Load and save emitter settings
The latest version can always be downloaded from the Source Code tab.
This is for use with XNA Game Studio 4 and Visual Studio (express) 2010. More details on the App Hub: